- Complete understanding of all vehicle Advanced Driver Assistance Systems’ (ADAS) current condition
- Full service report, including: – List of all ADAS on vehicle – All ADAS with Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) – Documentation of pre-existing conditions
- We will clear all codes before beginning the actual Calibration of a vehicle.
- If we are unable to clear codes, we will work as your ally to correct any vehicle ADAS issues.
Wheel Alignment Verification
- It is not possible to complete a precise Calibration without verifying the Wheel Alignment.
- Our Calibration Process includes an Electronic Alignment Verification (EAV), whenever applicable.
- Our EAV Report is included in our Electronic File Documentation.
- Set tire pressures to OE standards
- Full Calibration Services
- Fuel Weight Compensation
- Utilizing the most accurate and most up-to-date OEM Software
- Precision calibrations in a controlled lab environment
- Complete Calibration Report
- Maintain vehicle voltage with battery maintenance
- The Post Calibration steps ensure there will be no issues for your customer.
- A Calibration is not complete until it has passed a documented Test Drive
- The Test Drive CoPilot report is also included in our Electronic File Documentation.
- All calibrations include a complete Electronic File Documentation, accessible through our Cloud-Based Portal.
- Photo documentation of Calibration Phases
- Scan and Calibration Reports
- Electronic Alignment Verification (EAV) Report